Networking 101 For Students of Color: Sponsored by LSA Diversity Committee, APALSA, BLSA, LALSA, NALSA, SALSA. Led by Kimberly Chin and Paul Navarro, this three part series is intented to prepare you for the Diversity Expo taking place on 3/24 at Suffolk Law School as well as several networking opportunities that will become available over the summer.
- Tuesday 3/10 @ 5pm in Stuart 411
- Tuesday 3/17 @ 5pm in Stuart 411
- Tuesday 3/24 @ 12:45pm in EW 200
- Wednesday 3/18 @ 12:30pm brought to you by SALSA
- Tuesday 3/24 @ 12:30pm brought to you by LALSA
- Thursday 3/26 @ 12:30pm brought to you by BLSA
- Monday 3/30 @ 12:30pm brought to you by SALSA
Admitted Student Mixer: LALSA will be having a social for admitted and current law students after the BC Law Open House on Friday March 27th at 9:30pm at Mojitos in Downtown Boston.
Taste of Diversity: Tuesday March 31st, 3-5pm in Barat House. Come enjoy samples of food from around the world, courtesy of BC's ALSAs, and the comedic stylings of Erin Judge, Mehran Khaghani, Tom Morello, and Bethany Van Delft.
Diversity Bar Review: After Taste of Diversity on March 31st, the Boston College Alumnae Association and the LSA Diversity Committee are inviting BC Alums and students to a Diversity Alum Reception in the Yellow Room with hors d’oeuvres and drinks starting at 5pm.